As the contest is coming to a close (17 APRIL 2005). Those operators who are participating in the contest I request that they should be making calls node to node. Some nodes at this time have had no contacts made to them by others. Let's do it right by the node owners and the operators in these areas who have willing allowed us all to use their nodes for the contest. Remember that they are also 'Keeping The Radio In Amateur Radio' and alsowant to join in the fun of making as many contacts world wide.Here are just a few waiting for your call. Nodes: 3033 3608 4373 4865 5670 Graham WilliamsVK3JBO Node Owner 6391
The Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Blog site http://bassirlp.blogspot.com/
- Bass Archives
- Google Search: bass irlp
- thank-you to all who participated 1st IRLP Interna...
- The contest is coming to a close (17 APRIL 2005).
- ACA executes search warrant on suspected major spa...
- DATA LAST UPDATED Friday April 08, 2005 16:21 +11...
- Subject: irlp contest participating stns Issue 60A...
- Subject: irlp contest participating stns Issue 60
- IRLP International Contest WORDS BACK
- DATA LAST UPDATED Friday April 01, 2005 13:50 +10...
- ▼ April (10)